VR/AR 3D Software Development & Design
Learn Virtual Reality and 3d software development
Imagine, being a part of one of the fastest growing industries in the world. VR and AR are revolutionizing the way we live, work, teach, and learn. The global augmented and virtual reality market was valued at $26.7 billion in 2018 and by 2025 it is expected to reach approximately $814.7 billion (Zion Market Research).
Benefits Of The VR/AR 3D Software Design and Development Course:
- Course can be taken remotely
- Learn how to use the latest versions of Unreal Engine 4, Unity Engine and Blender, while receiving soft skills, training, career advice, and project experience with connections that will help give you a leg up entering the industry.
- Learn from instructors with over 50 years of combined experience in interactive software development, working for major studios like Zynga, Ubisoft Montreal, United Front Games, and Electronic Arts.
You will learn:
- The fundamentals of how to design quality products and apply critical thinking to create engaging content in 3D space.
- Unreal Engine 4 – Create captivating digital worlds and bring them to life using visual scripting. Students will develop 4 projects: a rolling ball maze, a tank driving game, a first-person shooter, and a virtual apartment walkthrough.
- Unity Engine – The dominant platform for 3D development on mobile devices. Students will learn to leverage Unity Engine to create powerful lightweight applications, while learning the basics of C# to create an augmented reality application!
- Blender – What good is a 3D course that doesn’t teach students how to work with 3D models? Learn the fundamentals of Blender, the world’s most popular 3D modeling software.
- Industry projects – Work together alongside industry partners to develop products that service needs, while learning valuable soft skills like project management.
Wondering what jobs you can that use VR/AR? You’re in luck because these skills are more in demand than ever! There are many industries like healthcare, real estate, design, entertainment, education, retail, aerospace and defense, architecture and more.
“I have had a fantastic time doing this course, the content its self is highly highly interesting and id recommend that anyone who wanted to get into game design. the learning environment that Jarvis has created is relaxed, fun, and very genuine you can tell he knows what hes talking about. everyone knows when they’ve had one of those “great teachers” in their life because they help you with more than just the assigned class, I don’t want to make this to sappy but I was given some very helpful live advice. I would like to thank ReTrain Canada for giving me this wonderful opportunity and I hope many others find this course as fun and informative as I did, I know you’ll enjoy the teacher.”
Are you ready to step into a new dimension and learn about the world of virtual reality, augmented reality, 3D software development and design? Get in touch with our course directors to sign up! Alternatively you can purchase this course on our shop page directly.